WHY CONDUCT CLINICAL TRIALS?
Clinical trials provide the opportunity for you, your staff and the wider institution to participate in cutting edge research that in turn may provide new treatments for your patients as well as patients across the world. PFS can source a heterogeneous patient population that will help promote Real World Evidence (RWE).
Generate income through sponsor grants
Provides hands-on experience with new medicines
Affords ‘researcher’ recognition status
Offers patients with potential new treatment options
of patients would consider clinical trials if their physician suggests they do so¹
of patients have had a discussion regarding clinical trials with their physician ²
more procedures have been involved in clinical trials over the past decade ³
TRAINING AND SITE SUPPORT SERVICES
Key to the success of any operational clinical trial unit is training. PFS will provide you and your staff with comprehensive training programs to help support all site staff that are new to clinical research.
Comprehensive Training and Site Support Services
- Personnel Capabilities and Availability
- Study Facilities
- Distribution of Thereapeutic Areas
Quality Assurance and Auditing
Accounting and Contracting
- Negotiation of Clinical Trial Agreement
- IRB Submission
- Regulatory Support and Issue Resolution
- Patient Outreach
- Device Support and Vendor Management
- Scheduling and Appointment Reminders
OPERATIONAL CLINICAL TRIALS UNIT
Our detailed gap analysis will help us understand the current status of your institution so that PFS can guide you to achieve a future state as a fully operational clinical trial unit, complete with standard operating procedures and manuals.
SOURCING CLINICAL TRIALS
With a well established and extensive network of contacts throughout the pharmaceutical industry, Patient Focused Solutions is able to help source clinical trial opportunities for both you and your patients.
PATIENT RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION
Patient Focused Solutions...
Helps enhance patient diversity and clinical trial recruitment
Drive accurate and efficient patient data collection
Monitors patients remotely
Enhances patient engagement, retention, and experience through the Patient Contact Center
Assists in addressing patient safety issues
We listen to patients and sites, and offer solutions to eliminate logistical barriers.
- Getz KA, Campo RA. New Benchmarks Characterizing Growth in Protocol Design Complexity. Ther Innov Regul Sci. 2018 Jan;52(1):22-28. doi.org/10.1177/2168479017713039. Epub 2017 Jun 23.
- Research America, 2017. "Lack Of Trust Less Of A Barrier To Clinical Trial Participation, According To Minority Populations; Other Factors Contribute To Low Participation Rates." (Link)
- Applied Clinical Trials (Link)